At the end of last year the WetFutures teams looked back over 2020 and shared some highlights from their work in the Netherlands, UK and Ireland as a festive countdown via twitter.
In case you missed it, here are the first 8 highlights and links to where you can find out more.
1. Why not listen to WetFutures UK introduce the importance of tangible and intangible heritage of peatlands https://www.moorsforthefuture.org.uk/the-latest/recent-news/moorlife-2020/the-heritage-of-peatlands-webinar
2. Insight from the WetFutures Netherlands team about their work in Schokland
3. Why not watch the contribution from WetFutures Ireland team to the Landscape Research group’s event ‘A Future of Our Own Making’ https://lex.landscaperesearch.org/collections/lrg-events
4. Revisit the first #WetlandHeritageChat on wetland archaeology https://wakelet.com/wake/CHcRe2v6OWZJPx6Al_nfn
5. Another insight from the work of WetFutures Netherlands
6. Revisit the virtual presentation given by the Wetfutures team at the IUCN Peatlands Programme Annual Conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epFnY_qhaqE&feature=youtu.be
7. Read how the WetFutures Ireland team explore connections between literature, archaeology and gender through the ‘bog poems’ of Seamus Heaney https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344352289_Heaney's_Hauntings_Archaeology_Poetry_and_the_'Gendered_Bog'
8. More insight from the WetFutures Netherlands team about their work in Schokland
Rosie is the latest member of the WetFutures team and is here to keep you all updated on the latest WetFutures news!